Terms & Conditions
1. The promoter is: Global Brands Ltd (company no. 03366749) whose registered office is at Global Brands Ltd. 5th Floor CASA, Lockoford Lane, Chesterfield, Derbyshire, S41 7JB, UK.
2. The competition will run from 07.00 on [1st May 2018] (the “Opening Date”) to 17.00 on [1st October 2018] (the “Closing Date”) inclusive.
3. All competition entries must be shared in accordance with clause 6 below by no later than 17.00 on the Closing Date. All competition entries shared after the Closing Date are automatically disqualified.
4. The competition is not open to any employees of Global Brands Ltd (or any subsidiary or holding company) or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition, including any agents or suppliers of the promoter or anyone helping or connected to the setting up of the competition and any such persons shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
5. The competition is open to anyone over 18 years old and resident of G reat Britain (meaning the United Kingdom excluding Northern Ireland).
6. In entering the competition you are confirming that you are eligible to do so and eligible to claim any prize you may win.
7. To enter the competition entrants must share a picture via Instagram, Facebook or Twitter of a can of Crooked Beverage Co Alcoholic Soda with the tags #crookedreality @crookedbevco and following the Instagram account @crookedbevco by the Closing Date.
8. There is no charge to enter the competition.
9. One winner of the grand prize will be chosen at random from all images uploaded between the Opening Date and the Closing Date.
10. Thirteen winners of the secondary prizes will be chosen at random. There will be one secondary prize winner chosen at random for each 7 day period between the Opening Date and the Closing Date for the entries made during each 7 day time period.
11. The grand prize is: a weekend in a UK city location for two people including: travel to and from the city, two nights in a minimum 3* hotel, dinner expenses for both nights and bar tab in at least one selected bar the combined value of the above not exceeding £1000. The weekend will not take place on major holidays or bank holiday weekends. The prize does not include travel insurance, spending money, tax or personal expenses. Any other costs over and above those set out above and that are incidental to the fulfilment of the prize are the responsibility of the winners.
12. The secondary prize is: A case of Crooked Beverage Co Alcoholic Soda. There are thirteen secondary prizes to be won.
13. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
14. The promoter is not responsible for:
a. inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition;
b. competition entries that are delayed or fail to be shared online, regardless of cause, including, for example, as a result of any internet failure, social media platform failure, technical malfunction, systems, satellite, network, server, computer hardware or software failure of any kind; or
c. proof of sharing, posting or transmission as proof of receipt of entry to the competition.
15. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
16. The competition winners will be chosen at random by one independent judge. The decision of the judge (acting reasonably) will be final.
17. The Promoter will send the full name of the judge to anyone who writes, within one month after the Closing Date of the competition, requesting details of the judge and who encloses a self-addressed envelope to the address set out in condition 1 above.
18. The winners will be notified by Global Brands at the earliest opportunity following the Closing Date via the social platform they uploaded their image to. Proof of age will be required.
19. If you are a winner, you have 14 days from the date on which the promoter notifies you of your win to claim the prize. If you do not claim your prize in this time your claim will become invalid.
20. If the winner does not claim their prize within 14 days from the date on which the promoter notifies you of your win, the promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to another randomly selected winner that entered the competition before the Closing Date.
21. The promoter will work with the grand winner to secure the best date and location for the weekend city break.
22. The promoter will contact each secondary winner to arrange delivery of the secondary prize. The method and cost of delivery will be decided and paid for by the promoter.
23. All winners must provide their name, address, postcode and contact number as well as proof of age and Great Britain residency in order to receive the prize.
24. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
25. By entering this competition, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms and conditions.
26. Please see www.crookedbeverageco.com for a copy of these competition terms and conditions.
27. Insofar as is permitted by law, the promoter, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winners or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up any of the prizes except where it is caused by the negligence of the promoter, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
28. All competition entrants & winners agree to the use of your name, image and competition entry in any publicity material, including the announcement of the winner and any other reasonable and related promotional purposes. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current [UK] data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
29. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions. By entering a competition, an entrant is giving the promoter permission and granting a non-exclusive, worldwide, irrevocable licence for the full period of any intellectual property rights in the competition entry, to use, display, publish, transmit, copy, edit, alter, store, re-format, sub-license the competition entry image and name on all of Crooked’s Social Media channels, including but not exclusive to Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and Crooked’s website.
30. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.